10 Honest Things About me..


Hmmm, I have been reading a lot of honestly memes from fellow bloggers lately. And is amazing how you guys completely bare it all out. So I'm joining the club today. So where should I start?.. Hmmm..(fingers rambling on the keyboard while searching my mind) So here we go..


1. I'm not perfect and yes not everyone will appreciate me or my person but everyone is entitled to their opinion about me.I don't judge people but I’ve always believed in the inherent goodness of people but some people just are not that nice. It takes me a long time to admit that…

2. I find out that I am scared of making relationship work for me - But people always judge me wrong, with my exposure to love,life and relationship. Guys says I am classy,too knowledgeable and too pretty to be single. well maybe I am, if I am , that is a gift from above, you do not inherit class you earn it through the years.I am an open and honest person that says things from the heart and I do believe the heart is always right.It hasn't failed me yet. If they were meant to. People and relationships are meant to be experienced; they should each leave their print on your heart - good or bad. The bottom line is that I just want someone to love and be love in return. Someone to call my OWN

3. I could be a difficult person,stubborn and am a hard nut to crack but beyond this facade I'm a very soft person inside. I cried easily. Just like every other women, I have my fears,my own shortcomings too. I'm a very go getter person, when I want something I go for it. I love my in-dependency.

4. I have had sex in the pool before,it was in the night though, we had gone for an excursion at famous ikogosi natural spring water in Ekiti from my school, where we met about three other school, it was a night to remember and the sex was breathtaking.

5. I have dated a married guy before and believe me it sucks. You only have him for the moment it is. The rest is crap and waste of your emotion and time.

6. I'm sucker for a beautiful woman, yes...I used to be Bi-curious till I met a girl.(But don't ask me if anything happen-cos I'm not telling). But now I just appreciate a beautiful women as me and nothing more.

7.I love good looking guys but I always appreciate well manner ones. I hate players and those that only want to get into your pant. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgg and their seems to be trailer loads of them,

8. I have a twin brother and he is a very nice person, I have seen him with his girlfriend and he always touched my heart. I always pray to have someone like that in my life.

9. I don't get angry easily but when I do, sometimes is always brutal. So I always take time to exercise a lot of patience before taking actions. And while am at it, just let me be. I hate begging. It only make things worse.

10. I had sex in a class room in class and I'm not going to tell which. It was an adventurous mind of mine running wild with me. And you know what, the though of been caught by the night guards and oh boy, it was fun. We both came on time.



And speaking of that,the other day,I slept off while reading
Roc 

blog page and guess what? I dreamt about him. Can you imagine? But believe me you don't wanna know what I dreamt about. Things you blogger are doing to me. No thanks to bumight,Afrobabe

,Vera,L-vii

.
So there is the 10 honest truth about me and hope you all won't skin me alive???