Female Abuser

He is a great provider, he makes sure you don't lack anything, he is great in bed and the kind of man you love. But he is abusive towards female.. Will u go ahead and still married him..

6 Browser(s):

Myne said...

No way buddy as my friend will say.

Michael Horvath said...

Th title says it all, so why would anyone marry a man who abuses women.

Unknown said...

@ Myne.. lol
@ Miles.. You never know.. What love can do and I hear that some women love it.

Rita said...

To be sincere, I dont think I could have a direct answer. Though I have not had the experience I know friends who went all out for such a man, saying that no one is perfect. Some say they need such men to help them to be submissive and respectful. Only one who wears the shoes can really say....

jhazmyn said...

HELL NO!!!! and if she loves it, i think she needs a shrink

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Hell no!!!

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?